By clicking the link you will be redirected to the website of the third party for the purpose of online fee payment. The third party website is not owned or controlled by LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL and contents thereof are not sponsored, endorsed or approved by the University. LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL does not vouch or guarantee or take any responsibility for any of the contents of the said website including transactions, product, services or other items offered through the website. You will access this site solely for the purpose of online payment of fee and you acknowledge that any reliance on any opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information available on the site shall be at your sole risk and consequences.
LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL and its employees, officers, directors and other associates shall not be liable for any loss, claim or damage whatsoever including
1. The event of deficiency in the service of such third party websites
2. Any consequences of error or failure of internet connection equipment hardware or software used to access the third party website through this link
3. Slowdown or breakdown of third party website for any reason
4. The event of the interception, "hacking" or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of this service.
5. The University cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct University account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details
6. The University cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason
7. If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account
LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider. Thus, we shall be not responsible in any case until the fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the University.
By preceding further to access the said website it is presumed that you have agreed to the above and also the other terms and conditions applicable. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of fee to LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
Upon completing an Online Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The transaction shall be deemed binding at the time the confirmation screen is displayed. You should print the transaction confirmation for future reference and your files. LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL shall have no accountability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Online Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of University's control.
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as
1. During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
2. The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
3. The payment gets deducted from the payer's account and does not reach the university's account or payment gets debited twice due to server error.
We shall not be responsible in any case until the fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. So, in any case we do not store any of the payer’s payment or transaction information.
When you visit the University Official Web site, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily:
1. Your computer or network IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the LITTLE WORLD SCHOOL Official Web site.
2. Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us.
Note: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
Guideline for Bank
1. Fees to be charged as per class mentioned.
2. School fees can be deposited online or across the counter. (Through swipe machine or paid by cash.)
3. Last date for payment of fee is 15th of each month. Late fee Rs 10/- per month for the month which has passed.
4. Students should not be charged late fee of Rs. 10/- per month if that month is yet to come.
5. Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
Chairperson: Madam Anjali Dubey